Editorify Chrome Extension is a powerful paid tool for e-commerce businesses. It allows you to add images, reviews & videos to your Shopify store in just a few minutes. With Editorify, you can create engaging and interactive product pages that help increase sales and boost customer engagement.
Did you know that more than half of all consumers trust the opinions of other customers more than they trust the opinions of experts? In fact, 68% of customers said they make purchases based on customer reviews. So if you’re looking to sell products online, it’s important to have an online presence with high-quality customer reviews and videos. But where do you find those?
Editorify is a Chrome Extension that, collect reviews from customer or import authentic reviews and videos from the supplier (e.g. Aliexpres, Alibaba, Dhgate, Banggood, Etsy, and More).
Note: The web application and the Chrome Extension work together.
Why Should You Use Editorify Chrome Extension?
- – Increase trust and credibility with customers.
- – Convert shoppers into buyers by providing them with authentic reviews of your product or service.
- – Improve the overall user experience for your website visitors.
Features of Editorify Chrome Extension
Technical Features of Editorify:
- Import product reviews, images, and videos from different sellers into Shopify stores.
- Customize the look and feel of your review by changing its color, font, size, and position.
Business Features of Editorify:
- – Collect reviews from customers or import authentic reviews and videos from suppliers (e.g. Aliexpres, Alibaba, Dhgate, Banggood, Etsy, and More).
- – Build up customers’ trust with the help of high-quality product review videos for your business.
- – Maximize engagement and get more sales for your business with the help of the Editorify Chrome Extension platform. – Simple and easy-to-use interface with intuitive design.
Editorify Free Plan
Yes, you can get started with a free plan which includes 50 reviews import.
The Free plan limitations are:
- Aliexpress is the only source for importing
- Able to import and collect 50 reviews.
- You cannot import videos or images.
- Integration is not possible with Oberlo, Importify, Dropified, Dsers, Ali orders, Expressly, and more.
- The Showcase page/happy customer page functionality is incompatible with the Store Directory module.
- Editorify’s logo will be displayed on the product pages
- Can’t use the blacklist Keywords or rating filter.
- The extension does not allow you to edit your reviews.
- There is no way for you to change the default appearance of your review form.
Compatible eCommerce platforms that Support Editorify Chrome extension
Editorify is compatible with the following:
Compatible websites for importing reviews
The Editorify Chrome extension can import reviews from the following sites:
How to Start?
- Go to: Editorify
- Select the platform you want to sign up for from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions in our easy guide and get started today.
How to Customize Reviews in Editorify Chrome Extension?
You can customize the appearance of your Editorify reviews on its admin dashboard by clicking “design settings” from the menu.
Editorify Chrome Extension allows you to customize the following:
- Rating design -size and color (change the review length, number of stars, and more)
- RTL support
- Date format
- Reviews sorting
- Design template
- Style Template
- Template design
How Do We Use Editorify Chrome Extension?
Collect Customers reviews
You’re looking for a way to collect authentic reviews from your customers? We hear you. It’s no secret that the internet is full of fake reviews. You can’t trust them, and you shouldn’t try to collect them. But how do you get the real scoop from your customers if they won’t tell you what they really think?
We’ve got some good news: we know precisely how to get those real reviews from your customers! After installing the Editorify Chrome extension, you’ll see a “Write a Review” button on each of your product pages. Feedback from customers will be automatically added to your product page. You can manually approve reviews before publishing them on the site.
Import reviews and videos
Editorify Chrome extension allows you to collect product reviews and videos from multiple wholesale websites.
The steps below will show you how to import wholesale sellers’ authentic reviews into your store:
- Visit any one of our supported websites.
- Go to the product page on another site where you’d like your reviews or videos to appear.
- Click on Editorify
- Select the reviews/videos you want to include on your website.
- Click on “import now“
The process for importing products on Wix and WooCommerce is similar.
You can view all of your reviews by clicking on “reviews” in the left-hand navigation menu. From there, you’ll be able to see all of the reviews for each product, as well as any additional details about those reviews (such as the date they were posted).
Rate filter and blacklist keywords
Editorify Chrome extension allows you to filter reviews by adding blacklist keywords and a minimum star rating. This will allow you to find reviews that contain certain keywords, as well as only show reviews for products with a minimum number of stars.
Follow these steps to learn how filters work.:
- Log into Editorify
- Click “Filters & Automation” from the menu.
- It’s best to add 4- and 5-star ratings in the “rating to display” setting.
- It is recommended that you add the supplier name to your keyword blacklist (such as “Aliexpress” or “Amazon”) so that those keywords do not trigger any alerts.
- Click “Save“
Editorify Chrome extension can help you create a showcase page that will increase sales by showcasing your products and encouraging customers to shop more.
To showcase your best products you can use the Showcase page to display only a particular category of products or all products that meet certain criteria. For example, you could use this feature to show only products that have five stars or more out of five stars on Amazon and are also new releases.
How to Install Editorify Chrome Extension?
The installation process is very easy. Just follow the below steps:
- Go to the link: Editorify Chrome extension.
- Click Add to Chrome
Editorify is a great tool to help e-commerce businesses create engaging, interactive product pages that can help increase sales and boost customer engagement.
It’s easy to use, and it doesn’t take long to get up and running. You can add images, reviews & videos to your Shopify store in just a few minutes.
If you’re looking for a way to help boost your conversion rates, then Editorify Chrome Extension could be the perfect solution for you!